- MSP Policies; Additional Terms and Conditions. MSP may hereafter promulgate other additional terms and conditions applicable to certain portions of the MSP website, which shall automatically be incorporated herein by reference.
- Personal Login Information. Certain features and areas of the MSP website are available only with registration, login. If you are required to register and select a unique login and password (“Personal Login Information”), you must keep your Personal Login Information confidential, including taking appropriate measures to maintain the confidentiality, such as logging off and closing the Internet browser, especially when you are connected to the Internet through an unsecured network or when using a public computer. Your Personal Login Information is personal to you and you may not allow any third party to use it under any circumstances. MSP is not liable for any harm caused by or related to the theft, misappropriation, disclosure, or unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information. You must MSP immediately if you become aware of or believe there is or may have been any unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information, or otherwise wish to deactivate your Personal Login Information due to security concerns.
- User Obligations. You warrant that you will abide by, all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of the MSP Website and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the MSP website by other users or with operation and management of the MSP website. You will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, authorized, and complete information when submitting information or materials on the MSP website, including, without limitation, information required to be provided through an MSP website registration form. If any false, inaccurate, untrue, unauthorized or incomplete information is submitted, MSP reserves the right to terminate your access and use of the MSP website. You warrant that you will not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, when using the MSP website, or defame or otherwise harm any party, including, through your use of the MSP website.
- Proprietary Rights. The content of the MSP website includes, without limitation, (i) MSP’s trademarks, service marks, logos, brands, and brand names, trade dress and trade names and other distinctive identification (collectively “MSP Marks”); and (ii) information, data, materials, interfaces, computer code, databases, products, services, software applications and tools, text, images, photographs, audio and video material, including podcasts, and artwork, and (iii) the design, structure, selection, compilation, assembly, coordination, expression, functionalities, applications, look and feel, and arrangement of any content contained in or available through the MSP website (the items identified in subsections (i) (ii) and (iii) shall be collectively referred to herein as “MSP Content”). MSP Content is the property of MSP’S, its licensors, sponsors, partners, advertisers, content providers or other third parties and is protected by law including, but not limited to, copyright, trade secret, patent, and trademark law, as well as other state, national and international laws, treaties and regulations. The reproduction, transmission, distribution, sale, publication, broadcast, circulation or dissemination of any MSP Content by you, or by you through any other person or entity, is prohibited unless express written consent is separately obtained from the or the owner of such content if the is not the owner. For reprints, contact MSP here. Any use of the MSP Marks without MSP’s express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not alter, delete, obscure or conceal any copyright or other notices appearing in the MSP Content, including any such notices appearing on any MSP Content you are permitted to download, transmit, display, print, or reproduce from the MSP website.
- Responsibility for Use of the Internet and website and Exclusion of Liability. Use of the Internet and the MSP website is solely at your risk and is subject to, all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. Unless expressly required by law, MSP does not guarantee the confidentiality or security of any communication or other material transmitted to or from the MSP website over the Internet or other communication network. MSP shall not be obligated to correct or update the MSP website or the MSP Content and shall not be liable for omissions, typographical errors, or out-of-date information that may appear on the MSP website.
- No Legal Advice and Disclaimer as to Accuracy of Information. The information on the MSP website and MSP Content are for informational purposes only. The information contained in the MSP website and MSP Content may or may not reflect the most current legal developments; accordingly, information on the MSP website is not promised or guaranteed to be correct or complete, and should not be relied upon as such. As legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, nothing provided on the MSP website or the MSP Content should be used as a substitute for advice of competent counsel. The materials on the MSP website and MSP Content do not constitute legal advice and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of MSP’S.
- Third Party Information. The MSP website may feature materials, information, products, and services provided by third parties. Any such information, including but not limited to articles, press clippings, opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information made available by third parties such as content providers and other users of the MSP website are those of the respective third party and not of MSP or its affiliates. MSP makes no representation with respect to, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of such third party materials, information, services or products.
- Notice For Claims Of Intellectual Property Or Copyright Infringement; Agent For Notice Of Infringement. The respects the intellectual property of others, and, particularly as to user generated content in comments and on discussion boards, as applicable, we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide MSP’s Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.The MSP’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:MSP
1300 Piccard Drive, Suite LL 14
Rockville, MD 20850
By phone: (301) 258-9210
By fax: (301) 990-9771
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Links to Third Party Website. The MSP website may provide links (including any link through an on-line banner advertisement) to other sites on the Internet for your convenience. These other sites are maintained by third parties over which MSP exercises no control. The appearance of any such third party links is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the MSP website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Links to Website, Content, Sharing of Content. Links posted by third parties to the MSP website and/or MSP Content may not use the MSP trademark or logo and shall not suggest that MSP promotes or otherwise endorses any third party products, business relationships, services, causes, campaigns, website, content, or information. Any links to any portion of the MSP website shall be the responsibility of the linking party. MSP reserves the right to require any linking party to disable or remove any link that violates MSP’s policies, rights or causes interruption or deterioration of MSP Content.You may download or copy MSP Content and other downloadable items displayed on the MSP website for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained therein. Copying or storing of any MSP Content for other than personal use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from MSP’S, or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the MSP Content.
- Warranties Disclaimed. THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” NEITHER MSP’S, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, OR TRUSTEES NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, CONTRACTORS, PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY “MSP PARTIES”) PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT (i) THE MSP WEBSITE OR MSP CONTENT, OR ANY RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU, ARE COMPLETE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR NON-INFRINGING; (ii) ACCESS TO THE MSP WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; (iii) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE MSP WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (iv) MSP CONTENT WILL REMAIN UNCHANGED OR ACCESSIBLE ON THE MSP WEBSITE. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
- Exclusions permitted by law. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN SECTIONS 17 AND 18 WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND ‘S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Statute of Limitations. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the MSP website must be filed by you within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.